As a community, we learn together, we play together, we celebrate together. Turn here to find helpful information and district-wide announcements. We are also happy to share the accomplishments of our outstanding students and staff in their educational, athletic, artistic, and extracurricular endeavors.
Beginning Monday, September 28, we will be on a different bell schedule from Monday through Thursday.
- Period 1: 8:00 until 9:00 a.m. - Synchronous Direction Instruction
- Period 2: 9:05 to 10:05 a.m. - Synchronous Direction Instruction
- Period 3: 10:10 to 11:10 a.m. - Synchronous Direction Instruction
- Period 4: 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. - Synchronous Direction Instruction
- Lunch: 12:15 to 1:00 p.m.
- Period 1: 1:05 to 1:35 p.m. - Asynchronous
- Period 2: 1:40 to 2:10 p.m. - Asynchronous
- Period 3: 2:15 to 2:45 p.m. - Asynchronous
- Period 4: 2:50 to 3:20 p.m. - Asynchronous
Fridays will be in the same format as currently in place with asynchronous learning (using the schedule above) unless the teacher sees the need to hold Zoom meetings as well and schedules them on Friday.
Synchronous - means at the same time/face-to-face. (Example - Zoom meetings or similar face-to-face instruction meetings.)
Asynchronous - means students work on their own assignments. Teachers may be available through emails, phone, text, and possibly Canvas to answer questions and provide support. Not direct instruction necessarily, not face-to-face (unless a teacher does set this up for special tutoring or intervention or interaction.)